How Can You Get Involved?
Based in northeast Tennessee and southwest Virginia, the Make Mama Proud movement is a sustainability effort that’s starting on the local level with the hopes of spreading Mama Earth’s message across the nation. Are you or your business interested in collaborating with us in this sustainability effort? Below are just a few ways—beyond taking the pledge—that you can help!
We are actively looking for ways to raise campaign awareness, whether through hosting an event at your business, having the opportunity to speak or have a booth/table at your event, or partnering with like-minded businesses to promote their sustainable products. Because this campaign is about raising awareness, any funds or in-kind donations will be used to further promote our messaging effort, whether through informational materials for local businesses or promotional materials for giveaways to increase engagement. Below are just a few items that we are working to secure for this campaign, whether for use at events to promote the movement or in area businesses to raise awareness. We are open to discussing creative ways we can come together to collaborate on the Make Mama Proud movement, and welcome a discussion with you on ways to get involved!
- Reusable Shopping Bags
- Promotional Stickers
- Reusable Straws
- “This Business Makes Mama Proud” Window Clings for local businesses who are working to run their business from a sustainable model
- Coasters to promote the campaign at area restaurants, bars, and breweries
- Table Tents for local businesses to encourage saying no to straws and promote the campaign
Aside from all the great feelings you’ll get as you help Make Mama Proud, we want to offer our collaborators recognition to show our appreciation for their involvement in the Make Mama Proud movement. As a collaborator you will receive:
- 2 Social Posts promoting your company or product – posted during the campaign, which will run January 3rd, 2020-May 10th, 2020.
- Your logo or name on MakeMamaProudTN.com
- Your logo or name on any Make Mama Proud print collateral
Interested in collaborating or have any questions?
Let us know!